cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Eurosport (channels 412 & 413) disappeared from EPG, I can only watch using BT TV app again

Go to solution

If the remote is not now working you will probably need to reset/repair it

if using a BT TV Pro Box

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/fix-a-problem/remote/which-remote-do-you-have/resetting-your-remote-contr...

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

Re: Eurosport (channels 412 & 413) disappeared from EPG, I can only watch using BT TV app again

Go to solution

Hi @Hulsepa sorry to hear about this.

As mentioned a re-pairing of the remote control should work at the maint mode screen (press the purple home button + the 7 key for 3-4s until the button flashes) then retry the operation.

A maint mode reset shouldn't be needed for this issue though, so if preferred, just switch the box off for a couple of minutes then reboot and ch 412 / 413 should then be in the guide.

Try either of the above and let me know how you get on. if needed, drop me or one of the mods a message and we'll help where we can.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution
Hi the post can now be closed as I had another technical issue and had to call the help desk and they managed to fix my Eurosport issue as well.
Regards Paul
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @Hulsepa, thanks for the update and glad the desk fixed this for you.

cheers

John