cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

I have lost all my subscription TV services

Go to solution

Good morning, my entire subscription package has disappeared. The SPORT heading at the top of the guide page has gone, and if I go to NOW or Netflix it asks me to sign up. I have done a BT box reset and router reboot. My subscription is up to date and I've made no changes to my package for more than 2 years. I tried to watch a Sky recording made last weekend and I go a message 'this channel has been removed' It's a rainy day and I was hoping to watch cricket, football and F1...

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: I have lost all my subscription TV services

Go to solution

@dking17 Normal procedure is to start with a box reset, which you have already done.

Do you have any other device that will enable you to use the NOW or Discovery+ apps to watch live, or do they still work on the box?

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

I can get Discovery + on my laptop, but not through my BT Box and TV. When I do a retune it tells me I have zero subscription channels 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@dking17 I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your BT TV service, it sounds like a subscription fault and I'd recommend getting in touch with the BT TV technical team on this link to get it looked into. 

Thanks

Neil

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

thank you

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Just to close the loop on this issue, it is now fixed. I used the BT help live chat. it was a bit slow going but the issue was fixed after a remote reset of my BT hub (it's in the loft) and then repeating the TV box reset that I tried yesterday. All channels now reinstated

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @dking17 ,

Thanks for getting back and letting the community know you're all sorted.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings