cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Recurring issues with EPG (Champions League)

Today again TNT Sport Ultimate HDR programming on  the EPG is missing Champions League coverage this time Man City v Copenhagen. EE TV channel 465

This follows the issue a few weeks ago with Porto Arsenal

https://community.bt.com/t5/TNT-Sports-on-TV-Online-player/Porto-Arsenal-ch465/td-p/2350020

No explanation has been given for that failure and the fact that the issue seems to be recurring is concerning.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Recurring issues with EPG (Champions League)

this is a continuing issue. Next Tuesday 12th March Arsenal v Porto  champions league is currently not listed on  465 TNT Sports Ultimate HDR channel on EE TV . Why is this taking weeks to sort out ?

Message 3 of 5

The issue  with the wrong EPG for 465 tonight  was not resolved 

Upon present evidence  the current  processes  between  BT consumer , EE TV, Youview  and WBD seem to need improvement. 

I trust those involved  will come up with a resolution.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Indeed. I notice that Aston Villa v Ajax is on the EPG Ch465 for Thursday night though.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Yes @Brucemeister5   but the Thursday villa game is not a Champions League fixture.  

I specifically highlighted this thread as relating to the Champions league games as it is those games where the existing recurring problem with the process is happening. So yes 465 has other football scheduled.

lt may because different outside broadcaster companies are involved or possibly simply that a different communication process is involved or possibly different humans involved.

So other events  such as the Europa Conference ( Thursday} ,Rugby  (Friday),Boxing (Saturday),National League (Sunday) are showing in 465 guide.

Bottom line existing processes have not been providing the correct data in the 465 EPG for recent Champions League game.

0 Ratings