cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 91 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

Thanks for that.

Having literally just managed to get 3 remotes down to one I'm not keen on going backwards. 

Also I see that the new TV Boxes have the ability to record 4 channels at once (great for rugby) and 1TB of hard drive as well as having the Apple app.  I've been trying to work out if I can upgrade our box and the cost but can't find it on the BT site.

0 Ratings
Message 92 of 230

@Lisley If you're not a BT/EE employee (your account suggests you might be?) then give us a call next week to see what your options are.
0 Ratings
Message 93 of 230

Thanks Darren

Will do.

0 Ratings
Message 94 of 230

How long is the Apple TV offer open for? I'm currently on a three months free offer via Currys and obviously I'd like to take up the BT/EE offer if possible

Message 95 of 230

I recently got Apple+ 3 months offer, when I checked in to My BT  on your products page it says it's been  cancelled. Although I can still watch Apple+ on the Pro box. So I can't make out why it says it's been cancelled .  Discovery+ shows active.  

0 Ratings
Message 96 of 230

Well @Bluemoon1    As for why you can still access the T&Cs say

You can cancel your subscription at anytime, during or after the free period, via our Contact Centre. If you do so, the service will be ceased on your next Apple TV+ renewal  date.

The mystery of why it appears to be “cancelled” is obviously worth pursuing.

Message 97 of 230

@zulu17 if you haven't noticed already... Rugby now has a more suitable icon. 😀
Message 98 of 230

Thank you @DarrenDev  i actually liked the previous  icon as  it caught my attention initially as I though that there was actually going to be some American football content.

0 Ratings
Message 99 of 230

Just remembered. If you don't have surround sound then you can use 2 apple mini pods with Apple TV to get the effect. Saves amp, cabling n all.

No idea how good it is. The mini pod packs a punch.

Message 100 of 230

@zulu17 Just checked my products and Apple+ shows as active.  Looks like a  mistake somewhere in the original activation.