cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 69

Re: Wrong itv region

Go to solution
@Teapot55 Go to www.player.bt.com and select "Live TV", then "Schedule".
0 Ratings
Message 32 of 69

Go to solution
Thanks. I’ll try that at 6pm and get back to you.
0 Ratings
Message 33 of 69

Go to solution

Isn't this the same problem I have/had, with itv Calendar being upscaled HD and not a HD region. 

The guide may show a different itv region to the one that is broadcast I still have itv Granada on the guide but it broadcasts itv Calendar.

If you have only been live for a short time it may take a few days for the changeover to be complete but even if it does you will have to watch to see if it's correct not rely on the guide.

I got Look North a few days before I got itv Calendar.

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 69

Go to solution
@DarrenDev Hello again.
I can definitely get the ITV local news for my area by switching to 003, so thanks for that.

I guess it’s the same situation as used to be for BBC local news when I used to have to change channel to 001 but now the BBC have changed stuff and I can see it on 101.

In practice I’m often behind due to having paused live tv, so if I want to catch ITV local news I’ll have to set my box to record and catch up later, like I used to do for BBC1 in the South before it started following on from the national news.

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 69

Go to solution

Hi,

I am using my bt pro box through internet rather than aerial,

I also receive a different region of my local itv news (meridian instead of anglia) guess this is because anglia is broadcast in sd?

on another note all of the ITVHD channels do not show the HD icon saying it is being broadcast in hd when I click on info?

although the other hd channels do show this, any help appreciated.

thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 69

Go to solution

Check channels 800 upward on your box. You'll probably see different regions of BBC and ITV there.

Message 37 of 69

Go to solution

Thanks, they are there 👍

Any ideas why the hd icon doesn’t display on all the hd channels when selecting the info button?

I’m going through internet only with no aerial for info.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 69

Go to solution
@Hunter2660 ah, my box only goes up to 793. That’s odd.
0 Ratings
Message 39 of 69

Go to solution

@Teapot55wrote:
@Hunter2660ah, my box only goes up to 793. That’s odd.

Probably because you are in aerial, not IP mode.

Message 40 of 69

Go to solution
I'm a little confused @Teapot55 - you say you can get your local news by switching to channel 3. When the box is in IP mode, there is ONLY channel 3 - there's no channel 103. If you have 103 then you're not in internet mode, so the box isn't choosing your TV region - your aerial is.