cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 34

now tv channels not working

Go to solution

hello , my now tv channels through the epg are not working , i bring up the guide select a now channel but not able to view i get a blank black screen , tv though the now app works ok but not from the guide , amc and discovery work ok , it worked fine up until about 3 pm ish anybody having the same problem ? and before anybody asks yes the bb is working ,no i have not cancelled now , i have extra box and now does not work on that box either 

0 Ratings
33 REPLIES 33
Message 2 of 34

Re: now tv channels not working

Go to solution

Mine aren't working either I was watching the ashes on skysports 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 34

Go to solution

Yep, you’re right. Our NOW channels on the EPG are blank too, but are working on the NOW app on our Pro tv box.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 34

Go to solution
Same here - just as Australia were about to start their 2nd innings - 4:42pm it went off - still off at 5:30pm
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 34

Go to solution

Same for me, just stopped working about 4.45 as they were choosing the new ball in the Ashes. Rebooted Pro Box & router and no change 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 34

Go to solution
Hello WG,

I have the same problem too. Can't access Now TV channels through the BT box, broadband is fine and I still have my Now TV account. Interesting that I can access Now TV channels through other devices, like my PC, that are connected to the BT broadband.

Sorry I can't be more of a help.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 34

Go to solution

same here. BT, Discovery and BT "Freeview via IP" channels working through EPG. No NOW channels (Entertainment, Sport, Cinema) are working through the EPG. Having to watch the Ashes through the NOW app.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 34

Go to solution

I can see it is all over Twitter, no reported problems if you look at the BT TV status page though.

NOW appear to be aware and working on a fix, they are recommending using the app to people:

NOW TV ResponseNOW TV Response

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | BT TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 9 of 34

Go to solution

BT now giving the same answer on socials as NOW, use the app and we are working on it. 

I have had the cricket on pretty much all day through the app on my Pro Box and it has been rock solid. Probably jinxed it now... 😂

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | BT TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 34

Go to solution
Yes same here
0 Ratings