cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 221 of 403

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

Suddenly getting a ridiculous amount of spam.

Message 222 of 403

@PeteTH wrote:

Moving emails from my inbox to a folder (using drag and drop) is a new problem this week; still works if selected and use the Move-To tab.  Bit annoying, though!

Webmail 3.5.0; Windows 11; Edge 
Version 124.0.2478.97 (Official build) (64-bit)

Hi @PeteTH @sanders2378  @wendylois  and anyone else experiencing difficulty moving/deleting emails. Are you able to provide some more information about your issue?

• What were you trying to do?
  • How were you attempting to do it?
  • What behaviour did you experience?
0 Ratings
Message 223 of 403

@NickBS

Just been back to this and can now move an email via Drag/Drop if I drag, hovering over "Subject" rather than "From"; it is the latter that does not work.
It may have always been that way, but I didn't think so?

Message 224 of 403

@NickBS 

Moving an email into a folder via 'move to' - occasionally but not consistently, gives 'there has been an error' box, or else the email will look like it's moved, but reappears later. 

Marking an email as 'social' has no effect.

Spam email opens as soon as it's selected, then the options to block sender or domain are greyed out. 

Thank you for your help. 

Message 225 of 403

Hi

I use subfolders (and some sub folders within subfolders) and drag and drop. I find that as I hover over the list of folders it often disappears and I have to start again, particularly when using a subfolder or a subfolder within it.  I have a weak right arm so precise movement can be an issue but  the disappearances are inconsistent  Did not have this problem on the previous  BTMail. Have given up moving emails to folders and do it on my iphone which is quicker than BTMail with its issues.

Using Chrome browser on desktop.

Message 226 of 403

@IMacD
I have this exact same problem . . . I've not raised it as an issue before as it is not as serious as some of the others (in terms of inconvenience).
Message 227 of 403

So, webmail format is completely changed today. For some reason I found new mail in my Sent folder!

0 Ratings
Message 228 of 403

Over the last 5 days I too have been having trouble moving emails to other folders.

A big new issue is that for the last 5 days I have been inundated with Spam, that in itself is nothing too unusual but 'blocking the sender' no longer seems to be working. Each time I 'register' a sender to be blocked I get the 'pop-up' stating that the address has been successfully added, within hours/days, I am still getting more junk (but mostly Scams,) from these same addresses!

Message 229 of 403

Same with me for Spam: mainly from addresses  .....@laroutedesindes.

Also running exremely slowly.

0 Ratings
Message 230 of 403

To echo the slow running. Very unhelpful given the two stage login....