cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 211 of 952

Re: Unable to Use Deep Subfolders with new email layout

@Tigletty wrote:

Normally that doesn't work. The email then adds in a ton of coding around font types. Even if I use the same font BT does

Are you composing in rich text.

0 Ratings
Message 212 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

I have same problem
0 Ratings
Message 213 of 952

Re: Unable to Use Deep Subfolders with new email layout

My biggest beef is how slow it is to download but I received such a rude, aggressive reply from BT that I have just stopped complaining and let them get on with it.
0 Ratings
Message 214 of 952

I don't know if this is a new bug or one that has been carried forward from the previous version. Or, possibly,  whether it's rooted in the sender's set-up.

I cannot reply to a legitimate email because the "Reply" icon/button/whatever at the top of the mail has been deactivated; its text is even paler than the other options. When hovering the cursor over "Reply" or "Reply All"  it stays as an "arrow" icon rather than changing to the "pointing finger". 

So far though, only senders from one particular organisation have been affected. 

0 Ratings
Message 215 of 952

Can't tell what is a read or unread email

Since the recent change to emails (which are awful) I'm finding it very difficult to see which is a read or unread email. I'm missing emails because there's very little to differentiate between them.

Unread emails are no longer 'bold' enough.

0 Ratings
Message 216 of 952

Re: Can't tell what is a read or unread email

@Camdenite 

This might help you . If you click on the three lines icon at the top right of the list of emails you can select for unread emails to be brought to the top of the list.

0 Ratings
Message 217 of 952

It's awful. Generally not too worried about how it looks. However, when I set up my prefered font I dont expect to come to the end of my email, do a couple of carrieage returns then type Cheers or Regards and find that its reverted to the font chosen by BT. It is also not stable, there are times when the edit curser has a life of its own.  The edit curser can at times go where it chooses and not the line below after a carriege return key. This can be very frustrating when you find a whole sentance typed in the middle of another. Its also slower, which isn't a major problem I can wait a second longer for an email to load but it's not what you would expect from an upgrade.

0 Ratings
Message 218 of 952

This is getting worse and has rendered my BT email totally unfit for purpose. I just typed only three words of an email before the cursor leapt to the start of the email and changed font. At least I was getting a few lines previously.

It's clear that BT are doing nothing to remedy this and the myriad of other problems.

Do they even look at these posts?

0 Ratings
Message 219 of 952

Its probably coincidental but the leaping edit bar has got worse since I posted my feedback. Or is it a robot's way of dealing with criticism. I dont like using my gmail account but I could end up dropping my BT one. Didnt mention it before but my email is bouncing back e mails from someone who I have had problems receiving emails from in the past. I then set them up as a "safe sender" and they still bounce back at times when he sends an email to me.

As you say this email interface is not fit for purpose.

0 Ratings
Message 220 of 952

Thank you Distinguished Sage for your reply message 192 to my message 186.
That worked.
The inbox listing fills the pane and able to put emails in spam folder without opening.
It was easier in the prev version, never had to alter the view options it was just on the RHS for easy viewing.

To BT.... been using BT email for years and every new update has never caused me so many queries. Thank goodness for the kindness of non BT employees on this forum, who have taken time out of their day to help and answer problems encountered.
Updates should be enhancements to a system for your customers and thoroughly tested.

0 Ratings