cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 331 of 952

Re: Email Changes

@gg30340 

If my comments were crass I apologise. I have, however, seen no direct evidence from those responsible for Webmail at BT that they are fixing anything. I've seen the comments from the Moderator, some time ago, that information has been passed on to them and it is being investigated but we have heard nothing directly from BT management,  been given no timeline, no apology and the evidence we have from using the system is that nothing has changed since the first post was made on the 11th January. What evidence do we have that they are actually fixing it?

0 Ratings
Message 332 of 952

@johnofkent 

I am only going to give you one glaring example of where BT have listened and made changes and after that you can work out the other changes for your self.

The advert that was displayed and reappeared even after the user closed it has been removed.

0 Ratings
Message 333 of 952

Page 33 now on this branch of the forum

I have seen no improvement yet.

Remember I am talking about using email on iPad and iPhone. There is still no drop down ( as there was before ) on PRINT EMAIL 

and on iPad still cannot delete suspicious email or unwanted emails without them being opened.

I hope this gets through to BT  ( they should be on school half term now)

0 Ratings
Message 334 of 952

Re: New BT E-mail Bugs

I can add to that:

1. You can't block multiple senders or domains. Now has to be done individually.
  2. When composing an email, the cursor randomly jumps to the beginning of the email and changes the font! I now have to use Outlook or my phone to avoid this issue.
0 Ratings
Message 335 of 952

Why on earth are you trying to use webmail on an iPhone and iPad and not a mail app?

0 Ratings
Message 336 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

I am furious with the new email layout. It’s clunky to try and view messages and it refuses to display an image which is a necessary part of my signature. I have no problem with change if the latter results in improvements for consumers, but I would like to hear from BT how they think that this new configuration is better than the previous one.

Message 337 of 952

sorry , after years with b.t and their constant rubbish changes , i will be deleting my account 

0 Ratings
Message 338 of 952

Hi

Iam using webmail on iPad and iPhone because the old system worked perfectly well for me

To be honest most of the people I know do the same.

I do not need to do anything complicated just send ,print and receive emails.

SIMPLE

I am retired and that’s all I need from an email but this new system is not working as the old one did

0 Ratings
Message 339 of 952

complete **bleep** isnt it 

0 Ratings
Message 340 of 952

Hi

Do you mean that you’re not using the app? I’ve found that I’m getting the same rubbish layout on both the app, and going via BT’s web page. So far I’ve only been using my iPad so haven’t checked to see whether everything’s also a cluster**bleep** on my laptop.

Yours, frustratedly!

0 Ratings