cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 441 of 952

Re: BT E Mail

From your replies I assumed you were working for BT on this "project". I should have realised that BT do not care and can't be bothered to set up a forum to which users can post problems - they are not that good , but they could learn a lot from how Adobe handle problems after their upgrades on Lightroom and Photoshop.
0 Ratings
Message 442 of 952

Re: BT E Mail

You are posting on the BT Webmail Feedback thread which apparently the BT email team access to see the issues that have been posted and they are apparently working on fixes.

This was posted by the moderators of the forum per chance you have not read it.

Webmail migration update - BT Community

0 Ratings
Message 443 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

Two extra questions

Is anyone else getting the message that something has gone wrong with the webmail and it stops updating for hours at a time

Does anyone know how to sort by flagged emails?  My client that I have been using doesn't do it and I can't find where to do it in the webmail.  I use this to keep important emails easily to hand, and now I can't easily find them

Thanks

Message 444 of 952

@HellsBells2 wrote:

Two extra questions

Is anyone else getting the message that something has gone wrong with the webmail and it stops updating for hours at a time

Does anyone know how to sort by flagged emails?  My client that I have been using doesn't do it and I can't find where to do it in the webmail.  I use this to keep important emails easily to hand, and now I can't easily find them Click on the flag in the menu bar next to "Date" at the top of the list of emails.

Thanks

Message 445 of 952

@gg30340wrote:

Click on the flag in the menu bar next to "Date" at the top of the list of emails.

It would help if there was a dialogue box (or equivalent) that actually said "Sort by Importance" , etc, rather that just having the cursor change to the "pointing hand" icon. 

0 Ratings
Message 446 of 952

Thanks, I was trying to get something from the sort by unread button!

0 Ratings
Message 447 of 952

@PeterE17 

The Flag works in exactly the same way as the "old" email system did as does the "pointing hand"

0 Ratings
Message 448 of 952

It would be helpful if BT could follow the Microsoft Web, software, and HTML design considerations.

0 Ratings
Message 449 of 952

e mails

My e mail typing is jumping about - very frustrating - is it just me or a general issue please?

Message 450 of 952

Re: e mails

@rex003 

Known problem along with all the others that have yet to be fixed by BT.

0 Ratings