cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 591 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

On a similar topic, when using Macbook to access the e-mail, it's not possible to see the new mails received in bold like before . While using windows operation system the new mail are in bold : any suggestion for Apple users to get this issue solved ?

0 Ratings
Message 592 of 952

In answer to Chrisgore, there is an obscure moderator site by BT. I found it by chance separate from this thread. 754 views only, when this involuntary beta test has been inflicted on 250,000.

As you can see, BT aren’t really owning the subject.

time for us in the community to write a letter to the CEO?

0 Ratings
Message 593 of 952

Thanks, what's the address of this site please?

0 Ratings
Message 594 of 952

Just in case you are not aware it is against forum rules to post email addresses.

If you are loking for one try an Internet search. You should find it easily.

0 Ratings
Message 595 of 952

Hi - I've been working with our internal teams on this side to improve the line of communication on Webmail updates. 

Our teams have been working through feedback and comments from this thread. We have a list of 38 customisations and improvements that are currently with software development teams and will be released following full testing. I'll share an update with dates as soon as we have one. 

It was important we completed the move to keep our email platform secure and up to date, so it can support the latest software, while also fixing some known issues.

We’re sorry if you’ve experienced issues with the new version.  We appreciate and have been listening to your feedback. 

Message 596 of 952

@NickBSthanks for the update.  Hope that we hear from you again shortly.

I trust that the issues that I raised are included in the 38.

I do find it strange that when on the bt website under complaints, rather than contact us where the customer is directed to the community, that email is not an option just broadband, landline, sports and billing

Message 597 of 952

good feedback @chrisgore  and someone in my wider team is looking at revamp of the complaints contact pages - so i will make sure he has sight of this. 

Message 598 of 952

Latest incarnation of BT Webmail. Jeez, this is BAD

I'd not really tried to use it in ernest until today but goodness me, it is attrocious!

Just one example: You try to type a reply to someone and everytime it 'auto-saves' the cursor jumps back to the beginning and typed text get planted there in a different font size, which may or may not then disappear. Regardless you have to reposition the cursor manually and continue from where you were interrupted where some of what you'd previously keyed has been lost.

Now you chaps might be in the throws of fiddling around fixing things (one hopes..?) but in the meantime could you not at least provide a facility to 'revert to old version webmail' so users can get on with their lives whilst you mess around?

At the moment the upgraded format is simply not fit for purpose.

(And I hate those unnecessary coloured buttons on the left hand side where a blank check-box should be. It's like something one might expect at primary school.)

Message 599 of 952

Re: Latest incarnation of BT Webmail. Jeez, this is BAD

@DISRUPTED 

Read message six and you can rid of one of your complaints.

Message 600 of 952

Re: Latest incarnation of BT Webmail. Jeez, this is BAD

@DISRUPTEDand others:  Just discovered those unnecessary coloured buttons on the left hand side can be turned off by going to Settings (Top Right) then Mail (LHS) then untick the "Show avatar in message list" box.

But they should not have been automatically included, but left as something to turn on if the user doesn't mind being annoyed.

0 Ratings