cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 611 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

I'm having all of the same problems with erratic cursor and font issues.  Add to that it constantly blocks images in the email preview, despite changes made in the settings.  Pile of **bleep**, hopefully I can forward emails to my Gmail without having to read them in BT.

0 Ratings
Message 612 of 952

Re: Latest incarnation of BT Webmail. Jeez, this is BAD

The point surely is that 'solutions' should not be required in the first place, And if a temporary work round is required  the details should be available from BT in one place, not spread across 90 odd pages on this forum.  

Message 613 of 952

Re: New Email is completely useless

It seems that you can now only delete 10 emails at one time. After trying to delete the first ten the message "We are experiencing issues with the service, please try again later." xis displayed. If you continue you find that the firs ten were deleted and that you can then go on and delete more (10 at a time). It used to be 50 at a time - this is a BT "improvement"!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 614 of 952

Get "We are experiencing issues with the service" with a lot of attempted actions...
Message 615 of 952

I wonder if someone with a bit of time could list ALL the message numbers from these 600+ posts that have already have  solutions to some of the problems we are facing?  eg Message 6 . . . etc

0 Ratings
Message 616 of 952

No, because the numbers change with every new post - and there's no way of distinguishing questions/comments from answers.

Unless someone makes two separate lists from the url numbers like "p/2353193#M111441"?
0 Ratings
Message 617 of 952

Thanks. Got it!
I suppose if someone was going to the trouble of listing the message numbers it wouldn't take much longer to cut and paste the COMMENTS / SOLUTIONS into a new (long) post?
0 Ratings
Message 618 of 952

Your lucky I only get to delete 8 at a time. As you say it was previously 50 at a time.
Message 619 of 952

@RichardHaselgrove wrote:
No, because the numbers change with every new post - and there's no way of distinguishing questions/comments from answers.

Unless someone makes two separate lists from the url numbers like "p/2353193#M111441"?

The numbers only change if you sort the forum as newest first rather than oldest first due to the stupid implementation of the forum by Khoros.

0 Ratings
Message 620 of 952

Printing emails - does not work either directly from Print or from within Firefox - issue No 39?
0 Ratings