cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 401 of 952

Image distortion

I can't see that this has been reported. Images can now get distorted. A train booking confirmation is mangled in Webmail but looks fine on my phone so not a problem from the source

0 Ratings
Message 402 of 952

Re: New BT E-mail Bugs

Same here for no.2. The cursor keeps jumping to the start of the email during composition. And formatting is completely bogus. What you see on the screen is not how the email appears to the recipient. Different font sizes in the same email, no paragraphing, etc. Appalling 'update'. 

Why oh why do these tech people need to 'improve' and change things which worked perfectly ok before. Have they never heard the phrase "If it ain't broke don't fix it'? 

Message 403 of 952

New Email format - can it be changed / customised?

I logged into my webmail this morning and discovered the layout had changed. I still have three panels: Folders, email list within folder and contents of email I am accessing.

I can live with Panels 1&3, however the folder list is horrible. I do not need my email list grouped into 'Today', 'Yesterday', 'Last week' and 'Older'. I don't need a logo next to the email item and certainly not the first line of the email.

All I want in this panel is: Sender (email address, or contact name), Date sent/received, Subject)

Is there anyway to set this?

regards

0 Ratings
Message 404 of 952

New Email

Clearly this "upgrade" is a shambles. It should have been rolled out to a few (unlucky) customers and then fully debigged before it was rolled out to another few, debugged etc. In the interim while B T tires to sort out it's own mess, why can't we have the option of returning back to the previous system which worked fine.

Message 405 of 952

Re: New Email format - can it be changed / customised?

@Middx 

You can turn off the "coloured" squares by going into the settings found by clicking on your username at the top right then click on settings then Mail in the left hand column then untick the box "show avatar in the message list".

Webmail migration update - BT Community

0 Ratings
Message 406 of 952

Re: New Email format - can it be changed / customised?

... then untick the box "show avatar in the message list".

Having done that, I found there was no intuitive way to 'return to message list'. After staring at it for a couple of minutes, I tried clicking 'mail' on the top blue navigation bar (one in from the BT logo). That worked.

0 Ratings
Message 407 of 952

Webmail performance plummeted - feedback

I've got the new webmail, and it works really poorly, both on my laptop (edge) and android phone (chrome).
The big two:
- It takes minutes sometimes to retrieve the first screen, often needing to reload the window.  My Wifi data consumption seems to have increased significantly, and nothing else has changed.
- Pop-up on double clicking no longer works reliably

Annoying:
- Even when focus does work, the animation on my phone when it goes away is slow and intrusive
- the Avatar system seems completely pointless (and I have now disabled it)
- Am I going to get "Reply" to "Reply all" - hard to tell.
- Clicking on the column and getting a wrong sort can no longer be stopped early

0 Ratings
Message 408 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

why do I need an advert on something I am already paying them for anyway?
0 Ratings
Message 409 of 952

Re: BT E Mail

Agreed.  And fonts don't match.  Signature miles below text.  Can't sort emails properly.  The list goes on.  If it ain't broke, don't "fix" it. 

0 Ratings
Message 410 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

@etherp wrote:
why do I need an advert on something I am already paying them for anyway?

If you are a BT Broadband customer or paying for your email through a BT Premium email account you should not be getting an advert.

If you are one of the above log out of your BTMail account then try clearing the history and cookies from your browser after which log back onto your email account.

If you are not one of the above you will have a BTMail Basic email account and that does contain adverts.

0 Ratings