cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 81 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

I have noticed that there are some formatting issues with the new email. I have noticed that the table borders aren't showing on some of the emails I am sent and also that there are some alignment issues with the text. 

As I receive the emails to another email address as well, I know the emails are fine and if I try to print them, they are formatted correctly there. 

0 Ratings
Message 82 of 952

@adam101wrote:

I have noticed that there are some formatting issues with the new email. 

As I receive the emails to another email address as well, I know the emails are fine

@adam101 - are the formatting issues you describe the same ones I have posted about jn this post? -  https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/New-layout-text-displays/td-p/2343184 

It would be nice to know I'm not the only one.  

0 Ratings
Message 83 of 952

@PeterE17 Yes, it is similar to this. The text seems to be wrapping oddly. 

0 Ratings
Message 84 of 952

@adam101wrote:

@PeterE17 Yes, it is similar to this. The text seems to be wrapping oddly. 

Indeed, words are being split without hyphens over two lines.

0 Ratings
Message 85 of 952

New email layout

Not at all impressed. 

1. Unable to pinch mail to fit screen

2. Despite selecting "go to next email" in settings. This doesn't happen

3. Might have been a good idea to communicate changes to users prior to change

0 Ratings
Message 86 of 952

Re: New email layout Calendar

In Calendar you only appear to be able to enter appointment start times in half hour intervals so have to put actual time into the description box if not on a half hour. So a 9:20 appointment has to be entered as 9:00 with 9:20 in the description so ends up appearing as 9:00 9:20 in the Calendar. Previously it was much shorter intervals which were close enough to cover most eventuality. This is very irritating and a retrograde change. Users want changes that make the service more user-friendly not less so.

0 Ratings
Message 87 of 952

New look is hopeless...half the screen is taken up by both left and right side bars.  BT please sort it out.

0 Ratings
Message 88 of 952

I agree with you.

Message 89 of 952

@Henley0dd1ty 

Reference the appointment time,. If you click on the time box you can edit it to what ever time you want or once you have selected the half hourly time you can click on it and edit it to your chosen time

Message 90 of 952

Thank you for your help. I get it now. Apologies for double post.

0 Ratings