cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Bt email addresses Existing BT customer - transfer to Home essentials

Go to solution

I currently have 6 BT email adresses. I have been a BT customer for over 30 years and have had my BT email addresses for about 20 years. I am currently on BT Halo and my contract period ended a few months ago.

I now qualify for BT home essentials but before I apply I need reassurance that I will keep my existing email accounts with no hassle.

Can anyone help?  Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bt email addresses Existing BT customer - transfer to Home essentials

Go to solution

Yes, it doesn't matter what broadband account you have, you will still be able to keep your email addresses. There will be no hassle, they will just continue to work as before.

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you so much for your quick reply. What would be the best way to apply for home essentials as an existing customer? Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Just call Customer Services on 0800 800 150 which is what I did a while ago.  The check was done and all was sorted in a few minutes.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, @elisa1 I can confirm that what @licquorice has advised is correct and you'll keep your email addresses. You can call or order online at this link BT Home Essentials.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks so much everyone. I couldn't find a straightforward answer to my question anywhere. Now I have. Thank you for your time and your expertise. I'm so happy 😀 🙏

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@elisa1 No problem, that's what we're here for. If you've any further questions you know where to ask. 

Neil

0 Ratings