cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 23

Re: Can I put several emails into safe sender without having to do them individually?

Thank you.  I really appreciate your help. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 23

Re: Error 553

same with me , but I cannot export my email addresses to another email account , I cannot find the export  button . it is supposed to be in Contacts  then 'more' but it is not on that list for me and so far have found no way of doing it

I have also tried importing my contacts from other email providers  Gmail got my emails over but not my contacts ( think BT are blocking it )  outlook wants me to do a csv file which I did but still cannot export my contacts into that , it is a total nightmare  and I have been with BTinternet email address since the internet first started , they have done some big changeover  lately & this has caused all the problems

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 23

Hi @Sunflower29 and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems sending your emails. Take a look at BT Email - best practices for postmasters and senders of email | BT Help for help with that. Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 23

Hi David

Thanks for your suggestion.

I did have a look at that link yesterday but to be honest it was either beyond me or wasn't relevant and therefore I didn't find it  helpful.  All I know is I never had problems sending the group email before and I'm simply a volunteer trying to help/support my immediate neighbourhood. It's now become a chore!

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 23

It's very frustrating especially for an 'ordinary' user of the email system.  Nothing has changed with the people I send emails to.. their addresses haven't changed.  🙄

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 23

Thanks for checking that @Sunflower29 , sorry it didn't help.

We can take a closer look at this for you. I've dropped you a private message so please send over the details including any address(es) you're having problems with.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 23

Hi David

I have replied to your private message but just to let you know as a Neighbourhood Watch coordinator  I received an email from the organisation this morning and was able to forward it to the 34 email addresses in my group using BCC.  I can't do so when I send an email from myself.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 23

Re: Can I put several emails into safe sender without having to do them individually?

Sorry - no solution.  I pushed the wrong  button.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 23

Sunflower I had exactly the same problem as you I have been sending groups emails out  BCC to my club memebers in groups for over 2 years then all of a sudden they did not go with the BCC message  after weeks and 3 BT guys helping me , they fixed it , but left me with other problems .  But at least the BCC problem is solved 

It seems by sending goupr mails out they thought I was sending out SPAM  and so I was marked as a spammer , they have managed to get me unmarked and I can send again , but my btinternet address is still marked as 'Compromised'  so all my apps etc have either blocked me or want let me use them unless they get a pin code they send me every tine it is a nightmare  ...you may be marked as sending Spam emails too , ask BT to check it out for you 

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 23

Hi

Yes that is what I was beginning to think.  Will try BT again!    Thanks

0 Ratings