cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Can't send an email

I'm trying to send an email with 1x word attachment and I keep getting this message (see below).  I've tried sending it with the attachment as 2x jpegs but same result.

email problem.jpg

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can't send an email

Hi @John_N

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I am sorry that you're seeing this error when trying to send emails.  Are you using a VPN at the moment?  If so, disable the VPN and try sending the email again please.  Post back and let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

To be more specific I can't send this particular email.  I don't use a VPN (not knowingly anyway) and I've sent an email to my wife this morning just to check and that has gone through O.K.

I've had this before (only on select messages) but used another service in those instances such as messenger or WhatsApp.  This time I need it to go email as it involves a property.  And I can't.  Tried again this morning both with the saved draft and as a new message.  Not worked.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for posting back @John_N

Sorry you're having this problem.  We'll check this out and see if we can get to the bottom of why this is happening.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Won't know whether it's sorted or not until the next time it happens.  It seems I might have fallen foul of the spam filter, but I don't know why - possibly because I names the attachments quote rather than the message subject.

It seems the spam filter is going to be tuned in my favour so fingers crossed.

0 Ratings