cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 86

Re: New BT Email format

Same here, happens all the time, it is a total joke, and BT is doing nothing to solve it, and very very time consuming. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 86

licquorice_0-1709656302588.png

licquorice_1-1709656299865.gif

Community Manager
Message 593 of 596
Re: BT Webmail Feedback

Hi - I've been working with our internal teams on this side to improve the line of communication on Webmail updates. 

Our teams have been working through feedback and comments from this thread. We have a list of 38 customisations and improvements that are currently with software development teams and will be released following full testing. I'll share an update with dates as soon as we have one. 

It was important we completed the move to keep our email platform secure and up to date, so it can support the latest software, while also fixing some known issues.

We’re sorry if you’ve experienced issues with the new version.  We appreciate and have been listening to your feedback. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 86

I guess  you didn't read that post.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 86

That's right. Unaware of Re: BT Webmail Feedback comments until today . . . and there's over 600 of them!
I assume we can still make suggestions for (other) improvements?
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 86

It's slow, unwieldy, not user friendly and seems to do as it pleases. Every day I log in hoping to see an improvement but if anything its getting worse with the simplest of tasks resulting in an error message.  Beyond frustrated to have gone from a fast, familiar set up to this highly disappointing "upgrade"

Message 16 of 86

@PeteTH wrote:
That's right. Unaware of Re: BT Webmail Feedback comments until today . . . and there's over 600 of them!
I assume we can still make suggestions for (other) improvements?

There may be over 600 posts on that thread but the vast majority of them are just repeating issues that have already been posted about or if there is one, repeating work arounds or how to change settings to mitigate the issues.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 86

EMAIL FONT

Unlike here!!!! The font size for everything to do with the email screens is FAR TOO SMALL and not the correct size as recommended by the Blind

Where can I change this default

The partially sighted must be struggling like hell.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 86

But we should not have to. So annoying being so small. How do the partially sighted cope? It is not the recommended font and font size that is recommended by the RNIBP which includes those that are partially sighted.
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 86

FONTSIZE

Where are the answers to everbodys questions from BT regarding the new default font and fontsize. 

I have to say typing in this box is great. Why couldnt you us what your customers are having to use - probably cant see it as its too small.

Does the new font and size meet the reccommendations of the RNIBP - which also includes the partially sighted - i very much doubt it.

When will BT be provideng its customers with magnifying glasses.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 86

@BillandJane62wrote:
But we should not have to. So annoying being so small. How do the partially sighted cope? It is not the recommended font and font size that is recommended by the RNIBP which includes those that are partially sighted.

I know this is a 'workaround', but if you wish to increase the size of the font within your browser, press the 'ctrl' button with the '+' function, each tap of the button will increase the size. To return back to standard, press the 'ctrl' button along with the '0' (zero) button...

0 Ratings