cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 86

Re: New BT Email format

Well hurry up your customers are not happy. We are paying good money for this downgrade. Much longer and compensation for our patience will be requested by us all.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 86

@BillandJane62wrote:

Well hurry up your customers are not happy. We are paying good money for this downgrade. Much longer and compensation for our patience will be requested by us all.

Such futile threats always make me smile! Yes, I knows you're frustrated, but if you think threatening BT with a claim for compensation will change anything, well., it's ludicrous. Though good luck with that. Maybe you can pitch to a TV company to make a drama out of it... 😂

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 86

Well how professional are you ..... not. So so rude bringing yourself down to this level. Typical.
I notice that typing in these boxes here is a lovely size font, clear font and dark enough to read. If you can do it here why couldn't you you use this throughout?
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 86

@BillandJane62 For your information @Stephen5000 is just a customer, the same as you. This is a customer to customer self help forum.

Message 25 of 86

Each to their own opinion.
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 86

??? It's not an opinion it's a fact.

Message 27 of 86

OK, apologies to both of you.
So, BT set up this Customer Forum for us all to ask questions of the downgrade, but where does one find the BT responses? It is futile to have this Customer Forum if BT are not going to MONITOR it and ANSWER and UPDATE us with developments. This just makes the whole thing even more annoying and Customer Unfriendly.
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 86

Message 29 of 86

Thank you Licquorice.
Message 30 of 86

@BillandJane62wrote:

So, BT set up this Customer Forum for us all to ask questions of the downgrade

Well, no, the Community Forum is several years old and existed long before the latest version of webmail was released.