cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

New email format

Hi,

About 2 weeks ago my BT email changed to a new layout, new fonts, new emojis etc.

It also:

bought back emails into my inbox from 2015 onwards.

it won't let me delete any of these emails or current emails that I no longer need.

it won't let me move across emails into my named email folders to keep.

I constantly get a message stating it's experiencing problems, this has been going on for 2+ weeks, my email inbox is beginning to look a mess and it will not delete the emails from 2015 onwards.

Please can anyone advise if I'm the stupid one or if BT are actually trying to sort things out.

Thank you for your time and consideration I look forward to hearing from anyone.

regards,

Sarah

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: New email format

On what device and which web browser are you using?

Have you tried clearing the history and cookies from the browser?

Have you tried a different browser?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Hi,

I use a Desktop.

My browser is Firefox but I am still experiencing the same issues using Chrome and Edge there is no history or cookies on these as I do not use them.

I haven't tried clearing the history or cookies on Firefox because the same issues are happening on Chrome and Edge.

Please see the attached picture that I got whilst using Chrome.

thanks and regards,

Sarah

BT.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Given that you have tried different "clean" browsers I doubt there will be anything that forum users will be able to do to "fix" your problems so I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Hi @sjohno 

Thanks for posting sorry you are experiencing issues with accessing your email.

i've sent you a private message so we can investigate this for you.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Hi,

I do like the new email format and hoping that what I'm experiencing will be sorted out soon, thank you for your quick replies.

regards,

Sarah

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for your reply, as of yet I have not had an email from you and it's not appearing in the Spam either.

I also have a problem deleting spam emails as well, I currently have 40 of them which I am unable to block the sender and delete.

regards,

Sarah

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

It is a PM on the forum. Click on the envelope in the menu bar at the top of the page.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Sorry about that @sjohno 

If you check your inbox you'll see my message now.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Re: Issues with the service

Issues with the service message: this gets displayed if you leave your laptop inactive long enough for Windows to disconnect from the internet to save battery power. It should reconnect within a couple of seconds. Maybe it affects desktops as well. 

0 Ratings