cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

New Email format

Go to solution

Since the new e-mail format which has coloured boxes for the addresses' initials that serve no useful purpose, I have had nothing but problems with the system: it times out and I have to re-start it, often in the middle of writing a message; it changes font mid-way through a message; the cursor returns to the top left of the message while I'm typing; it doesn't recognise contacts from the Contacts list; e-mails don't arrive and I get a message failure days later; it often opens with an error message. Was this system tested before its release?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 3 of 6

Re: New Email format

Go to solution

I think the fact that the new platform needs so many work arounds speaks volumes about its quality. I have Rich Text selected yet it starts the first line in a sensible font, then defaults to a small, non-rich text for subsequent lines. There is nothing to address the freezing of the application which I open using MS Edge most of the time but the performance is the same in Firefox - poor. Are there plans to fix the e-mail? It is significantly worse since the change of format.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@PhilM4 wrote:

Are there plans to fix the e-mail? It is significantly worse since the change of format.

Have a read of the second link above.

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

The e-mail is very slow to load a new email when selected, still displaying the one previously selected for a long time with the circle revolving that gives some hope that the system is thinking about it. I often have to close the window and log back in to be able to view a new email. This is very frustrating.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
That predates the problems that I'm having, and still having. Look at the rest of this forum and you can see that people are having issues with the new mail format. Instead of referring me to an out of date partial solution, please fix the e-mails.
0 Ratings