cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 67

Re: why doesn't the Search facility work in my BT emails?

BT posted a message to say the Moderators would respond to my query - but they have not done so!  Therefore my query is not sorted!

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 67

Hi @Maggie8,

Thank you for posting and to @gg30340 for highlighting the thread. I've been in touch with the email team and they haven't been able to replicate the issue and the search appears to be working okay. If you send me in your details, I can get them to take a look at this in more detail.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 67

Reply to PaddyB Re: why doesn't the Search facility work in my BT emails?

Hi can you send me the details too please I'm experiencing the same issue.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 67

Re: Reply to PaddyB Re: why doesn't the Search facility work in my BT emails?

If Paddy B could kindly tell me how the heck to send the account details, name, postcode, and other details he requires in order that he can sort out my non-working search facility in emails, I'd be grateful.  I can read his message asking me for everything except the kitchen sink, but unfortunately I can't get the three dots...to load the rest of his message, neither can I see any means by which I can reply to him (no 'Reply' button).

BT have the gift of taking a system that's working and then rendering it useless...   Thanks for no help whatsoever and for making it as difficult as possible to get an answer.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 67

Re: Reply to PaddyB Re: why doesn't the Search facility work in my BT emails?

Hi @Maggie8 have you opened the private message by clicking on the bold subject line?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 67

I’m having issues too if you could help??

an email I tried to send the other day wouldn’t send and sat in my outbox unsent for ages!! I couldn’t even click on the email to retrieve it, so ended up deleting it!! 
And I can not search for any specific emails!!! Which is very frustrating when I’m trying to find important ones!! 
comes up with like an error?? 
really need some help 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 67

Hi @claire_marie78 and welcome.

Thanks for posting about your email, sorry you're having a few problems. Is this on the email app or on webmail? 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 67

It’s actually on both!! Thought I’d try on the website and it would be better but it’s not 😞 

got some important emails I need to find asap. 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 67

Thanks for checking that @claire_marie78 

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling? On webmail have you tried clearing cookies etc? Are you seeing any error messages?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 67

@DavidM 
Yep, deleted the app and reinstalled! 
not 100% sure I cleared the cookies? I did Google on how to do that but unsure if I got it right? 😜 can you tell me how I do that so I can check?

Each time I try it takes ages and then comes up saying ‘server outage’  in a red box!! 
but it’s literally every time I try!! 

0 Ratings