cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Any advice on extension phones after the switch to DV?

My Router is in the hall as that’s fairly central to the layout of my house. I currently have 2 hardwired extensions and a cordless 4 handset layout with the base station for the cordless phones on one of the extensions. How do i keep that layout after DV? I trust i don’t have to go back to a phone seat in the hall to take and make calls?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Any advice on extension phones after the switch to DV?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@ChrisGee 

if you read the DV FAQ it has an explanation of how you can do bit internal phone rewiring to connect hub phone socket to existing master socket and make your extension sockets continue to work

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

@imjolly  Thanks for that. FAQs isn’t immediately obvious, where is it located? I don’t use this forum much so sorry if i’m just man looking.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@Keith_Beddoe did you not read my comment that i don’t use this forum very much? Your response still  hasn’t told me where FAQs are. I’ll follow the link thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Not sure how you missed the first reply to your post, are you sure you are getting notifications of new posts? You seem to be getting the subsequent ones.

The purpose of that first automatic reply, is to deal with most enquiries about Digital Voice. It only if there is a different issue than what is in the FAQ, that other forum members can try and help.

If it turns out to be a new common request, then it will be added to the FAQ. 

0 Ratings