cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Digital Voice Handsets Delay

Go to solution

Hi

Moved over to full fibre last week, more than happy with my BB sits at a solid 150mb perfectly. 

Problem is my digital voice handsets are just sat on an open order saying my delivery date was the 14th March but they're delayed? 

I can't believe BT don't have handsets to send out so why the delay? 

Dave

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Digital Voice Handsets Delay

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

I don’t think any other provider supplies handsets to their customers, in your case , why don’t you simply use your existing landline phone  , simply plug it into the hub 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Because I have an old phone that's on its last legs and BT stated they'd provide a handset when I agreed to upgrade!

It's irrelevant that other providers don't give handsets, BT sold me the upgrade and haven't delivered! 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

phone CS 03301234150 and see if they can help.  may be a shortage of DV phones as numbers moving to DV are increasing

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

To quote the BT Shop for DV Phones with Alexa - More than 50 in stock - Limited to 5 per customer.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Got mine day after I renewed contract

0 Ratings