Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 31

Re: Digital Voice

The Hub is fairly new as I got full fibre recently
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 31

@WeeMalky1 

What were you using before you moved over to BT Digital Voice?

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 31

Panasonic
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 31

@WeeMalky1 

Is the Panasonic just a single phone, or is it DECT, with a base station unit?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 31

DECT, with a base station unit
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 31

Then simply forget about the BT phones, and revert back to the Panasonic system. Just plug the base unit into the phone socket on the back of the Smart Hub 2.

You will also have the advantage of not losing your stored phone numbers if the Smart Hub 2 has to be reset.

In your case, there is no advantage using the BT supplied phones. For those people without an existing system, then they may be worthwhile.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 31

Thanks Keith bit of a bummer when I got one free phone and purchased the other two. Pity the system does not work 100% so much for new technology
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 31

If you still have the packaging and receipt for the ones you bought, send or take them back for a refund and sell the free one.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 31

Can you relocate the Hub more centrally to see if that solves the problem? Elevate it too if possible.

You could buy a long ethernet cable just to test if it works & then consider options for a permanent arrangement if it does.

Check the T&Cs of where you bought the phones, you may be able to return them depending on how long you've had them

Message 20 of 31

How can I relocate the hub when it is pluged into the openreach box and the full fibre box ?
0 Ratings