cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Digital voice - intermittent calls

Go to solution

Hi there

I’ve read this thread with interest as my elderly parents have been experiencing exactly these issues since reluctantly transferring to Digital Voice last summer. They did have an engineer out who blamed the problems on a faulty adapter but although he tested the line with the main phone plugged directly into the hub (surprise surprise incoming calls worked for him), they are still experiencing a very intermittent service with incoming calls from both mobile and landline numbers. Is there anything you can do to try and resolve their issues? They are particularly concerned as a number of calls from their doctors surgery have not got through. Clearly it is not an uncommon problem. Many thanks, Andy

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Digital voice - intermittent calls

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Digital voice - intermittent calls

Go to solution

Hi @fulliautomatix

Thank you for your post and welcome back!  I have moved your post on to your own discussion as the thread you posted on has already been marked as solved.

I am sorry for the problems your Parent's are having receiving some calls on Digital Voice.  I understand the importance to get this rectified as soon as possible.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Re: Digital Voice - Cannot receive all incoming calls (Very frustrating)

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to update the thread to let you know this was resolved by turning off voicemail, it was answering calls before the customer had the chance to pick up the phone.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings