Message 1 of 6

Full Fibre

Go to solution

I have BT Full Fibre (to the home). I reported on 22nd May that I was unable to receive or make landline calls (digital voice). I noted on the Openreach modem that the LOS light is off. Since 22nd I have spoken 3 times to Ireland, once to Blackburn, messaged 61998 probably 10+ times and twice to a call centre in India. I have had 1 visit from a CUBE engineer, and 1 from a BT (Openreach) engineer. Contrary to what appears on MYBT Fault Progress report, because most of it is a pack of lies, the issue is still not resolved. Where do I go next?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Full Fibre

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi, @Diddyman2000 welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to see that you're experiencing an issue with your digital voice landline and that this has not been resolved after getting in touch with the helpdesks.

The LOS light is meant to be off and indicates there is a broadband signal. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi all,

Just an update on this one. We identified an ONT missmatch and our technical management team were able to guide the engineer to resolve this.

Cheers

David

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks, David et al, great result.
Best wishes
Michael
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Hi David,
I have just seen this post and your excellent solution but am a bit confused as to how The Mods fit into the BT hierarchy that you were in a position to advise the BT guy as to the solution-have you got more advanced fault finding equipment or what?
0 Ratings