cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Help - I have no Digital Voice connection and no way to contact BT

Service went live yesterday but not Digital Voice.

I have no way to contact BT to find out what is happening. I cannot phone them, obviously. I have a mobile but can only receive calls.

I can't use the App or online because there are three BT accounts , two erroneously setup and some sort of problem where I can't get the system to recognize the right account.

Broadband is actually working fine. I need a BT support email address to get this sorted out.

Don't know what to do next.

Anyone have any ideas. Or BT person here?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Help - I have no Digital Voice connection and no way to contact BT

If you log onto the Hub's web interface can you see your phone number in blue? If yes then the service should be correctly configured & maybe you have a phone issue. Try pugging an analogue phone into the back of the Hub.

If not you will need BT assistance & hopefully one of the Mods will pick this up.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your help rbz5416 - the Hub's web interface is not showing the phone number. I think the issue is that the phone number transfer from Sky back to BT has failed.

I have now been able to speak to BT and someone is trying to help.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @8031brown

Thank you for your posts and welcome back!

I am sorry for the problems you're having with your Digital Voice service.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details, and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

We can call you back on your mobile number to help sort this out.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings