cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Landline not ringing

Please can anyone help, I reported a fault this morning ref my landline not ringing. I was given a fault number but when I try to track it, I go round and round in circles and get taken to an old fault raised in September! 
very frustrating loop 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Landline not ringing

can you make calls?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 8

Yes, outgoing, but no idea if anyone is calling me
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

do you have digital voice (phone connected to broadband hub) or normal with phone connected to wall socket?

is it possible an answering machine is picking up calls? ie 1571

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 8

Thank you, just connected to wall socket, BT literally just rang and said something is disconnected outside our home so are getting openreach to run some tests.
So grateful for the help
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

if not fixed then post back

Message 7 of 8

@jeanjeanie2 

Its most likely to be an exchange equipment fault, which is quite common.

Message 8 of 8

Thank you
0 Ratings