cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: Failed number port

Go to solution

Hello Keith  Whilst in conversation with BT they told me that Shell Energy had cancelled number before transfer to BT, and that Openreach could not then port it over. This is first we have heard of this, never mentioned in any conversation with BT before today.  

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 19

Go to solution

Please wait for the mods to contact you, if anybody can sort it, they can. Further contact with customer services will only muddy the waters.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @angel4,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community.

I am sorry that the number hasn't come across to us. If Shell have cancelled the number before we were able to port it, it will cause complications. I'd like to have it checked for you just to make sure that this is the case. You can reach us by replying to the private message that I sent you.

@Keith_Beddoe and @licquorice thanks for making me aware of this.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 19

Successful number port

Go to solution

Hi everyone just to let you know, my mother finally got her old number back, moderator emailed me , don't know what magic wand he used but it worked. Thank you to everyone who responded to my post, two ladies now very happy. 

Message 15 of 19

Re: Successful number port

Go to solution

Excellent 😀

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @angel4

Thanks for posting back!

I am really pleased to see this is sorted out.  My colleague @JohnC2 was helping out with this.  I'll let him know that you've replied.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 19

Go to solution

I've been following this thread as we also had a similar issue, also to do with number porting on the 3rd August ...  three weeks later we still had nothing for elderly parent....it was sorted out in a short space of time by @JohnC2  after I found this forum... it's brilliant !

Message 18 of 19

Go to solution

Yep, the mods have more magic than Harry Potter 😂😂

Message 19 of 19

Go to solution

@licquorice wrote:

Yep, the mods have more magic than Harry Potter 😂😂

RobbieMac_0-1661613923792.gif

"Wingardium Leviosa"