cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Multi-call option - Digital Voice

I would be very pleased to hear from a Moderator.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Multi-call option - Digital Voice

Hi @Fibre1user,

We can look into this for you and see if we can perhaps remove it as @licquorice mentioned earlier in the previous thread. I moved your post onto this one as there were a few different conversations happening on the other.

I'm going to send you a private message so we can pick this up, in the next few days, and speak with you.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@Fibre1user I am of the opinion that your initial problem was unrelated to multi call capability and was purely one of range.

I can't test it myself as I have both DV handsets and analogue phones but could you try the following please?

Make a call and during the call, use your mobile to call your landline number. Do you get ringing tone or engaged tone?

Message 4 of 7

Attn licqorice:

When I did as you suggested, I got the ringing tone.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Thank you for that. It would confirm that multi call option is not dependent on having DV handsets.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

If enabled, the hub should just ring the next "free port". Depending on their DECT implementation, you should be able ring your own number from the plugged in analogue phone and the DECT handsets should ring. Why though you must use the DV phone to switch multi call off is a mystery.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@SRB wrote:

Why though you must use the DV phone to switch multi call off is a mystery.

This is BT, nothing is simple when they can make it complicated.