cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 20

New Digital Voice Service - I can make calls out but not receive any

Go to solution

I am sure this has been asked lots already but search did not bring up a match. So my phone service was migrated to Digital Voice yesterday, new hub all works fine and my existing analogue phone can make calls without any issues, however it does not receive any calls.

I have plugged the phone base directly into the router, same problem, into the router using a filter, same problem, set up and paired the plug in adapter, still the same problem.

Can anyone help, we only use the phone for incoming calls from elderly family members so is completely useless now. And to be perfectly honest I should not have to buy a new phone because BT decided to force this change onto us.

0 Ratings
19 REPLIES 19
Message 2 of 20

Re: New Digital Voice Service - I can make calls out but not receive any

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 20

Go to solution

have you reported the problem to CS 03301234150?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 20

Go to solution

Historically these issues seem to have been a result of a faulty/partial port of the number to DV.

If you get nowhere with 150, ask for the matter to be escalated to TMC.

Message 5 of 20

Go to solution

Not yet as wasn't sure if this was something I simply needed a different adapter for, I connected to online chat and they are sending me one but it's likely to be the same as the one I already have

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 20

Go to solution

sounds like number not ported to DV correctly  do you know if all calls or calls from home phone and/or mobile calls

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 20

Go to solution

This appears to be the issue, thanks, informed it should be resolved inside 24 hours.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 20

Go to solution

Hmm so I received an email and SMS this morning informing me that the setup is now complete, on testing I can still make outbound calls but now when I call the home phone it is permanently engaged. Guess I need to call CS again, I have requested 2 call backs from them but these have not happened.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 20

Go to solution

have you reset the hub since fault fixed?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 20

Go to solution

Yes, as have CS. Line fault apparently 

0 Ratings