cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

No show 7 missed engineer appointments

I am losing my mind. Not had a landlines or broadband for 3 weeks now. I have sat in and waited for 7, now missed engineer visits from Open reach. The folks at BT have said the first 6 were not accepted appointments apparently as they bounced back?? I have had a confirmed by Openreach appointment booked for today 2 August between 8am and 1 pm. I had requested a call back by BT just to make sure they had appeared. They have not appeared and according to BT won't be with no reason given by Openreach. I have been credited £30.49 for a missed appointment but what about the other no shows? I am paying for a service I have not had. I have been asked to phone tomorrow, 3 August to rebook an appointment for next week now. When will this madness end. I am retired but still, waiting 5 hours each time for no show is really getting me down. I'm stuck in some kind of loop of doom. What can I do???

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: No show 7 missed engineer appointments

I’d complain to BT and Openreach CEO’s if I were you.

You can find their names on Google. 

7 Missed Appointments is an absolute joke!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @JAFFA3 and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you've had so many missed appointments. Is this for a fault or an installation?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

It's now been sorted. Open reach arrived on the 8th appointment. Apparently they put a splitter in a junction box and cut off the line for our property about three and a bit weeks ago. The engineer knew straight away what the fault was. Took less than hour to sort out. Still furious about all the appointments missed due to a problem with BT booking Openreach.