cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Number port from Plusnet to BT full fibre Digital Voice

I ordered BT full fibre with Digital Voice service to retain my existing Plusnet (ex BT) number.

The installation was carried out on 4/11/2022.  Digital Voice could make outgoing calls and showed my correct number but incoming calls from mobiles and landlines still went to the old line, ie not Digital Voice. 

I have been in contact with BT several times since and the situation has gone from bad to worse. The DV service was removed to be reprovided so I lost outgoing service too and it seems had to take a new contract. Now I have DV but with a new number which I am told will be renumbered. 

Everybody from BT that I have spoken to has been helpful but cannot explain the problem nor pass me on to anybody who can. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Number port from Plusnet to BT full fibre Digital Voice

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I have flagged your problem to the mods, hopefully they can get to the bottom of things.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thank you very much.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@johnb6 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry there have been issues with your number after transferring to BT. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send over your details and we'll be happy to get that looked into.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings