cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Amazon devices

As of this morning, none of my Amazon devices will connect to the internet. I have 3 fire sticks and all are doing the exact same thing.

They can see the network but show "internet not available". I've tried factory resetting one and now that will not even connect to the WiFi as part of the setup.

Anyone having similar issues?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Amazon devices

which version of BT hub are you using?  has it had a firmware update which might cause problem?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

SH2, shows version v0.37.00.07084 updated about 3 weeks ago

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Just found some similar posts on down detector https://downdetector.co.uk/status/amazon/

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

have you tried resetting the hub - not factory reset just now

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Tried reset and factory reset. It looks like an issue with Amazon from down detector.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

@lufc87 

just checked my devices and they are offline as well

Message 9 of 9

My Alexa devices are working fine.

My 4k fire stick has rather interestingly performed a software update -> and then immediately informed me of another, other than that it's also fine

0 Ratings