cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 27

Bt hub

15th dec i changed from talktalk to bt ive got the fibre250 package everything was fine ive got 2 ethernet cables that run directly from my router to 2 bedrooms never had a problem.

Now ive got the bt hub fitted it dosnt pick up my 2 ethernet cables ive tried connecting them in every port to no joy the ports on the bt hub are working as ive connected other cables and it shows as connected  ive done a factory reset and still no joy

Ive  totally run out of ideas if what to do next 

Any suggestions ir ideas would be much appreaciared

Thanks

Glynn

0 Ratings
26 REPLIES 26
Message 2 of 27

Re: Bt hub

have you turned of smart setup  

Turn Off smart setup

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 27

Yes buddy just cant understand why they worked with my talktalk router but dont work wi bt hub 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 27

Have you set static IP addresses on the devices in a different subnet to that which BT use?

Message 5 of 27

Not up on tech buddy dont want break anything
Do we have a step by step on how to do it
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 27

what devices are connected in bedrooms? tv?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 27

Just my firestick in my room
In my sons room hes got a pc and his xbox 1 connected
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 27

@Madvictor wrote:
Not up on tech buddy dont want break anything
Do we have a step by step on how to do it

Sorry, I was asking if you had previously done it, not suggesting you do it.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 27

Sorry no i havnt done it
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 27

how do i check if ive set statice ip addresses to anything because i think i pressed on something like that when i 1st logged into my hub online

0 Ratings