cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Contacting BT

Can anybody tell me how I can contact BT/EE?  PLEASE!!   I have tried phoning 150 and 0330 etc, and after a voice message telling me there's a 35 minute wait they then tell me to call back later and hang up.  Their new "visual service" is unavailable.  Useless as ever.

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Contacting BT

@sgb123 

Are you a BT customer or an EE customer, as they are separate companies?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

you can try billing https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

the normal is CS 03301234150

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

Both.  First BT broadband, second EE mobile.  I went into the EE shop to cancel my rubbish mobile connection and they told me to go online to do it ... ha!  I should be so lucky😡

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

Probably just busy on a Monday morning. You will just have to try later.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

if your problem is with your EE mobile then you need to contact EE not BT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

I simply want to cancel my BT broadband.  I can't accept my broadband package increasing from £44pm to £77.  Are they insane?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

@sgb123 

EE  have their own forum https://community.ee.co.uk/

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

@sgb123wrote:

Both.  First BT broadband, second EE mobile.  I went into the EE shop to cancel my rubbish mobile connection and they told me to go online to do it ... ha!  I should be so lucky😡

When you've decided what new mobile provider you want and provided you are out of contract, why not use the switch process?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

Thanks. I'll try that. I simply want to cancel my contract and get a PAC code
0 Ratings