Message 1 of 2

Halo 3+

Hi

I have Fibre with Halo 3+ so have the hybrid Connect with EE.  My issue is with the hybrid connect.  It is sat right next to the Smart Hub 2 which I have very little problem with and has a very good signal.   When I  set up the hybrid connect it only has one blue bar and not 3 and I cant get it any higher!!  It flashes 3 red lines 2-3 times a day so obviously there is a problem somewhere and I keep switching it off and on to reconnect then soon after the 3 red lines are flashing again - like they are just now!!!

I can't get an engineer to come out , when I go to book an appointment  it always says there are no appointments. Apparently I'm entitled to have an annual visit with having the halo3+ but will probably never get an engineer to check it.  I live Argyll (mainland).

Any advise please

I also have a Wi-fi disc in one of the bedrooms as the internet connect was a bit slow in that room.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Halo 3+

Hi

I have plugged by Halo into one of my black extended discs and used a longer cat5 cable to allow me to move it around. This works well and I now have 3 bars.

Tim

0 Ratings