cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 30

Re: Hybrid Connect - Not working

Go to solution

is anyone else able to see if the hub as assigned a mobile ip address for the hybrid connect as show in my pic?

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @NER welcome to the community, I'm sorry to see you're having problems with the Hybrid connect service.

Do you have an active Halo 3+ subscription? You can check that in MyBT under the Your products then Broadband section.

Thanks 
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 30

Go to solution

oh no i dont have that why would that be so thats the issue then?

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @NER, yes that's why it won't work, you need a Halo 3+ subscription for the Hybrid Connect. May I ask how you got hold of the Hybrid connect equipment?

Thanks

Neil

Message 15 of 30

Go to solution
sure bought it on ebay, will contact bt to get the subscription now then thanks for your help
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 30

Go to solution

@NER Oh, I see, when you subscribe you'll be sent another Hybrid connect router. They shouldn't be selling these on Ebay without explaining you need a subscription to Halo 3+.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 30

Go to solution

Yeah thanks for your help, wish they did as then could not have purchased and would have saved me lots of time trying to get it working 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 30

Go to solution
Hi @NeilO I have another issue with my hybrid connect can you help please im really struggling with set up.
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 30

Go to solution
Message 20 of 30

Go to solution
Seems the person i got this from on email, suggests that if i get an EE Sim card and swap it out with the current BT which is inside the hybrid connect it will work as a backup 🙂
0 Ratings