cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

WiFi not working

My bt smart hub6 is connected to broadband successfully. All Ethernet connections work, but wifi is no longer working. I have tried resetting the Smart Hub. I have turned it on and off. All ethernet connected devices work as normal. All wifi devices show no internet connection. Help?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: WiFi not working

Try a factory reset of the hub by pressing a pin into the recess button on the rear for about 20 seconds. This can often sort out problems.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

are the wifi devices connected to amazon as there are numerous posts about a wifi problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Some are, but others are not, such as both of our Apple Mobile Phones, and the LG  Washer Dryer none of which connect, The mobiles will see the WiFi but say its is not connected, meanwhile all the ethernet connected devices work, I wonder if it is all connected to this issue with respect to Ring etc

0 Ratings