cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 63

Re: Annoying red live box Champions league TNT

Just to be clear @Sirpostsalot :

BT Sport no longer exists.

TNT Sports is jointly owned by BT and WBD, but is wholly operated by WBD through their discovery+ app.

We don't "use" them - we just bundle a subscription for their product in our packages.

Given that it's already mentioned that the issue has been reported in multiple places online, I'd hope they'd already be aware.  You're welcome to report it again though, via the "App support" link from the Apple TV app information page: https://support.discoveryplus.com/hc/en-gb

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 63

Still there as of today. 

Thanks for link. Will report. 

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 63

That just links to chat bot. Is there not a bug report form? 

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 63

Anyone found a fix for this yet. It’s so Annoying definitely wasn’t happening before. Only work around is to pause, but it soon catches up and live box returns.. 

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 63

If you're watching on delay (Pausing for 10secs or so) it won't 'catch up', because it would have to play-back at greater than 1.00x speed. The box is just finding a way back on.

I broke my Apple TV 4K box out and had a play. Nothing i could do besides pausing would get rid of it. Pressing back, which clears onscreen menu info on a stream doesn't get rid of it, and if the red box is there alone and you press back, it exists the stream. Its most definitely a bug which has come from the latest update.

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 63

Yep, exactly what you described is what I’m finding. 

Im just taking to someone on discovery chat bot link.

Follow the link Darren Dev gave and report it too 😊 Let’s try get them to fix before champions league final! 

Message 37 of 63

Discovery plus seem to have sorted the problem with stuttering etc on TNT sport and now this annoying red box Live issue . Watching on Apple TV app .

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 63

What stuttering @warrior 

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 63

Few months ago a lot of issues with freezing of picture and stuttering of picture on TNT sport  but not seen that for quite  a while . There is a thread in here about said issue .

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 63

Not having stuttering, but good to see you join this convo. The stutter may be your Apple TV setting. 

Make sure you are on 4K 50hz  and not 60hz, 60 is only for American content. Standard in Europe is 50 I believe. Also make sure you have matched dynamic range and frame rate selected 😊

Edit ; just seen you said stutter is sorted. Good stuff. 
report the Live box bug to the chat people at discovery via the link Darren Dev posted 👍

Can you tell the games slow.. 😂 Come on someone score! 

0 Ratings