cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 72

Re: Help Activating Discovery+ account

Go to solution

Hi Neil,

Those options are not visible in my BT online account, whether I log in normally, or use the link to activate it sent to me by email. 

It is not under the "New to me" section nor under "My products". 

Reading above threads this is similar to other users in that there is nothing available to click on.

Andrew

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 72

Go to solution
When you log into www.bt.com/mybt and select Your products, what sub-sections do you see active @Andrew_cochrane? I would expect one to mention Sport. Select that, and there should be a tile there.
0 Ratings
Message 43 of 72

Go to solution

Thanks Darren,

The options under My Products are:

My BT products.jpg

If I then choose TNT Sports, it only shows the following, which clicking on it seems to try and upgrade me to HD but then tells me I cannot have this:

Your_Sport___My_BT.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 72

Go to solution
OK, thanks for the detail. You appear to have had a Sport subscription for a long time, so it's definitely not the usual delay with the tile appearing.
Can I please ask you to send me an email at tv.apps@bt.com with your BT account number and BT ID, and I'll get a ticket raised for this to be fixed.
Message 45 of 72

Go to solution

Thanks Darren,

I've sent an email to that address. Yes, I've had a sport subscription for quite a few years now.

Andrew

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 72

Go to solution

Can my account also be looked into, as I'm getting the same error code of WB401 when using the activation link, also when logging into mybt it doesn't give me the option to activate just says manage and also nothing shows under my products on the mybt app 

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 72

Go to solution
Can you please help with the same issue
0 Ratings
Message 48 of 72

Go to solution

Please confirm:

• It has been at least 48 hours since your Sport entitlement was added to your account
  • You're able to log into the BT Sport app without it showing an error
  • You're able to watch TNT Sports 1 in the app
  • You've logged into My BT with the same BT ID and cannot find a tile to activate discovery+
  • Your subscription isn't part of a BT Mobile or EE mobile add-on
  • Your subscription isn't the £29.99 monthly pass

then feel free to email me at tv.apps@bt.com. Please include your BT ID and BT account number in the email.

Everyone is very busy investigating issues, so please make sure all the above points have been checked first before emailing.

0 Ratings
Message 49 of 72

Go to solution

My bt sports is a free add on from ee? So what does this mean as it seems you've got some information regarding this? 

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 72

Go to solution
If you have a BT mobile add on, or a monthly pass, or an EE add on added before July 18th, then activate at https://www.bt.com/sport/activate-discovery-plus/

If an EE add on added after July 18th then activate at https://ee.co.uk/TNTSports
0 Ratings