cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 33

Re: Tnt sports has started stuttering its rubbish

You tried calling the help desk? Won't answer.
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 33

Chromecast from the BT Sport app is awful, and has been for many months. Google's new player on the Chromecast really doesn't work well with BT Sport content, and despite months of investigation with Google we couldn't get it to run any better.
Discovery+ doesn't use the same player, and (until today) we've only had positive response from customers after switching to them.

Thank you @DarrenDev. I set my elderly neighbour up on Chromecast several years ago and he’s been having problems. I need to switch him over to D+ but he’s got his subscription on Sky as a BT broadband customer, which adds further complications. Thanks to the information that you’ve posted on here at least I now understand what the issues are, even if my neighbour doesn’t.
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 33

Hi @Soulpete

Welcome and thanks for your posts!

I am sorry for the problems you're having watching TNT Sports on your BT TV box.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 33

I too have buffering issue with tnt sports. Watching via discovery plus.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 33

I have buffering issue when watching on laptop. watching via discovery+. I was hoping that it would be better than when it was BT sport but is isn't. If no improvement will cancel subscription. As before no problems with sky go/ you tube etc.
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 33

I've canceled it.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 33

I will be following you. Tried watching MotoGP this afternoon. Video quality is bad, out of focus, blurry, stops . Utterly awful. I have BT fibre and using an IPad Air. 

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 33

Along with this live tv tnt buffering is the Programme not available at this time in the tv schedule on D+. Am watching on Apple tv box

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 33

Why is TNT sport buffering? Watching on laptop via discovery+ but it's poor. Can watch sky go with no problem at all. Bad optics for a communication company.

A call will be appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 33

@DarrenDev wrote:
Chromecast from the BT Sport app is awful, and has been for many months. Google's new player on the Chromecast really doesn't work well with BT Sport content, and despite months of investigation with Google we couldn't get it to run any better.
Discovery+ doesn't use the same player, and (until today) we've only had positive response from customers after switching to them.

I'm late to this party but my very poor experience recently prompts me to comment that I've had the opposite. I've used Chromecast for years; the results with live BT Sport improved over time and were very good when it was killed off. Not so with TNT Sports; buffering has increased to the point of requiring reconnection, which tends to achieve improvement but rarely a cure.

BT Sport 9/10 - TNT Sports 2/10.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.