cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 22

Re: Tnt ultimate not working

Go to solution

I believe that a minimum download speed of 44 Mbps is required before BT/EE will permit channels 433 & 465 to be supplied to a customer. I’m sure that someone from BT/EE will confirm this or clarify the current position if it has changed. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 22

Go to solution
Thank you.I will take this up with them to Clarify.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 22

Go to solution
Correct - your line isn't fast enough to watch Ultimate on your TV Box. BTP-11169 means no eligible product could be found to offer you.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 22

Go to solution

I pushed and pushed and eventually got through to someone called Colleen, who was superb, via the bt business chat on messenger. What I can make of it is that something technical that we can't access in the background had to be reset and now I have ultimate and ultimate hdr working perfectly. My bb maxes at 37mb and 4k is perfect. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 22

Go to solution
Not necessarily. I got this message but the issue was resolved.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 22

Go to solution

We’ve got Halo 3+ with the EE Hybrid which kicks in when our broadband goes down. On the rare occasions that the broadband has gone down, channels 433 & 465 are still perfect even though we’ve dropped to 30 Mbps via the Hybrid.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 22

Go to solution
You sure about that @Brucemeister5 ?
Last I checked, we didn't support multicast over 4G?
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 22

Go to solution

@DarrenDev  I tested the speed to see what we were getting and it was 30 Mbps. If you don’t support multicast over 4G, that would mean that none of the subscription channels would work wouldn’t it? I can tell you 100% that they do and we’re using BT mini connectors too!

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 22

Go to solution
I've just checked with our experts - we definitely don't support multicast over 4G. The discovery+ app would continue to work, but the channels wouldn't.
The only explanation we can think of for your scenario is that the broadband service was restored, but the hub hadn't realised yet - the multicast follows a different path.
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 22

Go to solution

Our broadband went down last Sunday morning at 09:32am just before I left for the gym. The whole village was down according to those I spoke to at the gym. It was down for about 5 hours. The white light was on the EE Hybrid. I was watching sports channels when I returned without having to resort to the apps before the broadband was restored at around 3pm.

0 Ratings