cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 34

Re: Watching TNT Sports via Discovery+ app

Go to solution

Thank you very much for the password reset advice. This has now worked with my D+ account linked to my BT subscription. I hope the app has the same functionality as the BT Sport app had.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 34

Go to solution

I too am having the issue that I cannot activate discovery plus with my bt tv subscription. I get no activate button on my bt homepage. 

I suspect it may be because I already have discovery plus on sky but that is without the sport channels, so I need to activate it via my bt subscription.

Has  anyone managed to do this?

Surely BT should have solved this by now?

Thanks  Jen T

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 34

Go to solution
It's not related to already having Discovery+ from Sky.
If you only just added your TNT Sports subscription then give it a few hours and try again. If it's already been a few hours since the service was activated then please check further in MyBT (the web site - not the app). Check in Your products then the TV or Sport sections within there. If you definitely don't see it anywhere then send me an email at tv.apps@bt.com with your BT ID and BT account number, and I'll get your account checked.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 34

Go to solution

My experience is that I have D+ via Sky and TNT Sports from BT and activated the link in the MyBT app.  I can now see the TNT Sports channels on the apps on my iPad and Apple TV 4K, but not on the D+ app on Sky Q.

Also, I get HD/UHD(Ultimate) without  having the TNT HD/UHD pack.  The D+ subscriptions page says that Sky manages my subscription.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 34

Go to solution

Thank you Darrendev for asking BT to sort this for me. They have sent me a link to use to activate discovery plus but it just takes you to a blank screen so not much further forward!

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 34

Go to solution
Is that via email or text @JenT21? If email, could you please forward the email to me at tv.apps@bt.com

The fault with your account was found (a missing entry on one of our systems) and it was corrected a little over an hour ago. I'm guessing that's what caused an automated message to be sent to you. You should now see the "activate discovery+" tile in MyBT.
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 34

Go to solution

Unfortunately now I can’t even log into my bt. It just hangs and hangs and then reopens the log in page. I think there must still be something wrong.

Hopefully it will get fixed eventually!

jen

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 34

Go to solution
That's a strange one - I can't think of anything on the account that could cause that. Could you please launch an incognito/ private browsing window and try from there? That should confirm that the issue isn't related to any cookies or cache for the site.
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 34

Go to solution

Hi

I can now log in okay again, don’t know what the previous problem was all about but still no activate discovery plus tile?

Jen

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 34

Go to solution
OK, sorry to hear that - I've added a note to your ticket to investigate further,
0 Ratings