Message 31 of 34

Re: Watching TNT Sports via Discovery+ app

Go to solution

Cheers, I've done that.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 34

Go to solution

Hi – I've been having this problem too; signed up to TNT through BT but never received an activation link for Discovery+ and ended up in the same loop others have described here – being sent to a BT page with 'Activate Discovery+' links which just send me back to MyBT with no ability to do anything else. I managed to watch TNT thorugh the BT website tonight but would cancel the subscription if I can't watch on D+ long-term (as it's on my TV). I phoned customer support, tried everything they said, was told to wait 24 hours and they'd call back – which they did (and were really nice and helpful) but no change. I've now been told to wait for another team which  handles the BT-to-Disocvery connection, but could take up to 5 days. A little frustrated to read this is a common issue as neither customer support nor the BT website refer to that, and support spoke as if they'd never had the problem before. For what it's worth, like others here I've got an old BT ID associated with my account.

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 34

Go to solution

Maybe Darrendev could help you? Mine is now sorted.

Message 34 of 34

Go to solution

Exact same thing with me.  Three weeks of different teams calling me. Eventually a dev rang and asked me to once again replay the steps so they could go through the audit logs. 

I've cancelled.  Was told I'd get a full refund. Instead after waiting yet another month for my next bill I've still been charged. Charged a fee to cancel and no refund of what was originally agreed. 

Guess I'll be on the phone again tomorrow but this time the billing team. 

Been keeping an eye on these threads cause was tempted to reorder if they got their integration sorted with discovery plus,  but alas it seems as it is as bad as it was back when I tried early August.

I've now just gone with discovery plus separately for 29.99 a month,  it isn't as cheap as the offer with bt, but the savings over the few months I'll watch the champions league isn't worth the hours I've spent on the phone with them already and will no doubt need to do now to get the refund. 

Hope you get it sorted.