cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 34

Re: Watching TNT Sports via Discovery+ app

Go to solution

I'm told that the tile should now be there @JenT21 - "MyBT account > your products > TV & Sport and then scroll down to monthly add ons"

Message 22 of 34

Go to solution

There is no monthly add ons. This is what I see.

JenT21_1-1694051612709.png

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 34

Go to solution

As long as you have the 'premium' subscription level for the account being used then the Discovery+ app on SkyQ will soon include TNT Sports.

Sky CS seemed to have told several people it was launching this week but that didn't seem to happen - but I'm sure it is coming.

When Discovery+ was first added to SkyQ - Eurosport channels didn't show up.

@trevdigitalwrote:

My experience is that I have D+ via Sky and TNT Sports from BT and activated the link in the MyBT app.  I can now see the TNT Sports channels on the apps on my iPad and Apple TV 4K, but not on the D+ app on Sky Q.

Also, I get HD/UHD(Ultimate) without  having the TNT HD/UHD pack.  The D+ subscriptions page says that Sky manages my subscription.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 34

Go to solution

Thanks for that, that’s good to know, but my issue is I can’t activate tnt sports on discovery plus to enable me to watch tnt sports on the discovery app. It just keeps telling me to contact my provider to find out how to watch. 

so I need to activate it but have no activate button.

Many thanks

Jen

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 34

Go to solution
@JenT21 I've just spoken with the guys again - the data was finally processed at 06:47 this morning, so the tile should be there now.

It should only take a few minutes to appear, but it's currently taking up to 48 hours - they're working hard to find out why.
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 34

Go to solution

Hooray we’ve made it.

Thank you so much for your help.

Jen

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 34

Go to solution

Same for me! Signed up for TNT Sports through BT on Monday and on Tuesday spent hours on the phone to BT and Livechat with Discovery+ to be finally told by BT at 15:30 that every BT customer had the same problem and it should be sorted today, Thursday 14 September, bur needless to say I still have the problem.

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 34

Go to solution

It was a hassle but BT did get it fixed for me after posting here and I even had a phone call from them a few days later to check that it was working. Fair dues to them.

Message 29 of 34

Go to solution

I just seem to be going round in circles!

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 34

Go to solution

@Toon4Europe  Please email me at tv.apps@bt.com with your BT ID and BT account number, and I'll investigate further