cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

tnt sports

Go to solution

help please

been with bt over50 years. I have landline, broadband and tnt sports. I know I have activated discovery+ since bt sports ended because i have had no problem watching sports on discovery+ until two days ago. Two hours spent contacting and talking to the technical dept gets me nowhere.

Problem is where I went on to discovery+ and clicked on watch now and then chose a sport to watch, now it asking instead to sign in or sign up. Every effort to sign in is the same....wrong user name or password. I apply to change password but no same message. It cant be the username because surely that is the same as my bt id which is no  trouble logging into bt.

I am on firefox and have been for years. Two days ago I s deleted a couple of months history last September and Octobers and the trouble seemed to start about there. I may be wrong about that assumption. Any ideas for a simple solution please?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: tnt sports

Go to solution
It's nothing you've done @whippet999 - we've had a few reports recently of discovery+ accounts losing their subscription for no apparent reason. We're actively investigating this issue with discovery+, as everything still looks correct on the systems we have access to.

Could you please send me an email at tv.apps@bt.com with the BT ID that you're using, and I'll add your name to the investigation. I'll also be able to reset your account to let you reactivate your subscription.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
I sent you a couple of emails. Any luck in resettiong account yet?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Sorry for the delay. I didn't want to just reset your account without understanding what had gone wrong. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get an answer on that in time, but I don't want to keep you waiting any longer - it has been reset now.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I want to thank you for your extremely valuable help. I am now reconnected. This community forum has been brilliant fot me. Thank you so much.

0 Ratings