cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Wrestlemania 40 second night not recorded!

Go to solution

I ordered  Wrestlemania  40 for my daughter and thought that I had set the BT box to record both nights. Maybe I made some sort of mistake, but only the first night has recorded.

How can we watch the second night. I can't seem to find the second night anywhere. On the TNT app it shows that   Wrestlemaia  has recently been added, but I can't get to the second night!

Any help would be gratefully received as I have a very unhappy daughter giving me grief! 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Wrestlemania 40 second night not recorded!

Go to solution

Hi @markgat  

I will highlight your issue  as I can an a bit concerned about the EPG data for the two live programs (day 1 day 2 ) appearing to have the same programme CRID. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution
Thanks for that!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

@markgat  

Hopefully someone will look into the problems you have experience. Responsibilies for accuracy of data and the delivery of box office events live and on demand may well have changed over the past year. It does look like the 2 day split event whilst I sure fine for those viewing live may if there were data issues be some Impact on recording and finding the second day events.

first a disclaimer . As I don’t subscribe to the Box office events I can only comment on what the BT/EE TV (Youview) box data offers me rather than proving that it works by actually viewing it.

The EPG (guide) for channel 495  TNT Sports Box Office 2  lists an 8 hour slot  starting at 10pm , 6am and 2pm for “all the action from WWE WrestleMania 40”. You may find that the first 4 hours or so covers day 1 followed by a further 4 hours of day 2. You could consider recording one of these.

Also I see the that the EE TV app on the EE TV (Youview)  box suggests that it has the content. Again whether this is one long catchup comprising of both days is unclear.

I believe the event should be available to view for7 days so there is time for the issues to be resolved although you may find spoilers as to what happened.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

If you've paid to watch it, then it should be working for both nights.

Have checked TNT app myself and the replays are available for both nights too, just remember that they are under Sunday 7th listings for Saturday's replay and Monday 8th listing for Sunday's replay.

Screenshot_20240409_010435_TNT Sports.jpg

Screenshot_20240409_010522_TNT Sports.jpg

I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

I just use Discovery+ app to watch any sports channel, so do not use the TNT app myself.

However, if you purchased Wrestlemania through Discovery+, it clearly says that £19.99 gets you both events.

So, even with going through TNT Sports, you should still have access to both nights for the one charge.

If you are adament that you did setup to record both nights, then as @zulu17 has already mentioned, there must be issues with this and it needs fixing ASAP, especially when it involves paid for content and not just free content.

If you can't access a replay of Sunday night then post back here.

I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @markgat,

Thank you for posting and to @zulu17 for flagging. I'm sorry if the second night of Wrestlemania didn't record successfully.

I've highlighted this to the TV Team for them to investigate.

Kind regards,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

My question is, why would you pay £19.99 when you can just use the WWE app and get it for a month for £9.99

The mind truly does boggle.

Message 9 of 11

Go to solution
My answer is, my daughter asked if she could watch Wrestlemania, I subscribe to TNT sport and this is where she saw it advertised, I have no interest in wrestling and have never heard of the WWE app! I can only apologise for making your mind boggle!
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution
We managed to watch the second night on the continuous stream on channel 495, so at least my daughter is now happy. No idea why the program didn't record, but we saw it in the end!
0 Ratings