cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 151 of 215

Re: EE “A new era”

Go to solution

Well, sports and TV package seem to say I am better off staying with a BT renew deal. Which seems odd as EE is taking over eventually. Then something something ee mobile something. Need to chase that up.

Not a bad offer to renew now with end of contract end Jen next. but just spotted another ISP doing a bonkers deal but nothing from EE (BTEE, EEBT??) that is exciting.

Message 152 of 215

Go to solution

Nothing is released about EETV yet, only timescale is later this year - hold fire and see what comes out. I’m holding out renewing sky , awaiting Apple TV / EE offers - then I’ll make a decision about my tv provider 

Message 153 of 215

Go to solution

It is a bit of a shambles

Full Fibre has just become available for order here,  I'd like the 1.6 gbps package but since I have BT TV I'll have to basically order 900mbps from BT then switch to EE and the 1.6gbps package when EE TV becomes available,  Hopefully by then they'll have sorted out their offers as well

Message 154 of 215

Go to solution

@mirrors90 

I already have Apple TV 4K box (excellent 4k rates) and assuming this will be an app on the EE box?

The other ISP offer is just plain bonkers cheaper, I am looking for the catch, unless they timed this for the EE/BT but porting my voip across I am not sure of and their physical fibre install I found not as good and neat as Openreach. Though early charges will apply to me. Sitting n my hands for now.

Message 155 of 215

Go to solution

I don’t believe it’ll be too much longer - the guy I upgraded with yesterday said it’s work in progress 

Message 156 of 215

Go to solution

Tbh, I have no idea. It would be good if so. Ee and Apple have somehow come to an agreement so now we wait to find details.

@400  - I’m sure there’s pros and cons , I live in Anglesey so Openreach is the only game in town for me - I’m just waiting for FTTP

Message 157 of 215

Re: New EE launch

Go to solution

Hi, so I have just ‘upgraded’ from my BT 900mb to the new EE 1.6gbps and I was assured that as long as the price plan is higher than the current BT plan. But as soon as the order was placed I got an email from BT confirming I’m leaving them and it mentioned that as I’m leaving before end of contract my estimated early termination fees to be £450?! Is this just a standard reply and those will be removed or EE advisor lied to me?

Kind regards 

Adrian

Message 158 of 215

Go to solution

I expect its a standard reply.

I'd contact customer service in the morning though.

People can move from BT to New EE without penalty since they want to switch people over to it

Message 159 of 215

Go to solution

Mind if you could share what is the monthly price for new EE 1.6gbps coming from BT?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 160 of 215

Go to solution

Should be 69.99 with no add-ons?